Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd (KIMS) is conducting Walk in drive 29th april to 7th May 2021 For Pharmacist.One of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the country, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd (KIMS) has nine API facilities, including oncology.. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd (KIMS)
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Pharmacist
- Qualification: D Pharmacy , B Pharmacy & M Pharmacy
- Experience: 01 to 06 years
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary: 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- Time AndVenue : 29April – 7th May , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, 1-8-31/1,Minister Road,Krishna Nagar Colony, Begumpet,Secunderabad, Telangana – 500 003. Contact No: 7981876842 Contact – MOHAN ( 7981876842 )
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Supervises the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation, and advises management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.