Unichem Laboratories Ltd is Hiring For Quality Control Officer / Sr. Officer and has issued notification to accept Applications.Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver better health through superior products. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Control Officer / Sr. Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unichem Laboratories Ltd
- Location : Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Baddi, Ahmedabad, Indore, Haridwar
- Post Name: Quality Control Officer / Sr. Officer
- Department: QC
- Qualification: B.Pharma / B.Sc / M.Pharm / M.sc
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates for our facility based at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (USFDA approved). Candidates possessing good communication skill and exposure in Quality Control Department are invited for interviews.
Position : Officer/ Sr. Officer- Quality Control
- Knowledge of QC instruments like (HPLC & GC).
- To Implement Good Laboratory Practices .
- Exposure of USFDA , MHRA , TGA, audits.
- Preparation of SOP & STP
- Exposure of LIMS, & ERP Software
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.