Unichem Laboratories Ltd is Hiring For Quality Assurance and has issued notification to accept Applications.Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver better health through superior products. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Assurance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unichem Laboratories Ltd
- Location : Ghaziabad
- Post Name: Quality Assurance
- Qualification: M.Pharm/B.Pharma/Post Graduate
- Experience: 12 – 18 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To develop strategies for quality assurance department and drive quality assurance culture within the team and plant.
- Take quality improvement initiatives to adhere compliance and output.
- Align with new technologies and regulatory benchmark / expectations.
- Responsible for quality assurance function across manufacturing facility for regulatory compliance and audits.
- To drive regular reviews for quality metrics, management review, root-cause analysis, CAPAs for all non-conformities, internal and external audits observations, implementation of qualification processes, market complaints and customer review.
- To analyse trends of QMS, CAPAs, recall, self-inspection, and product reviews.
- To perform, identify, evaluate risks identified during review meetings, launch of products, facilities, processes, review change and approve the same after accurate assessment.
- Responsible for being all time prepared for audit. Participate in the regulatory inspections and related inspection response discussions. Monitor progress on closure of observations.
- Handling GMP compliance at shopfloor and quality control. Administer trouble shooting with constructive conclusions.
- Responsible for ensuring timely submission of documents to Regulatory Affairs department.
- Supporting investigations related to market complaints, deviations, change control, non-conformance, incidences, Out-of-Specification (OOS) examining the reports and monitoring implementation of Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Responsible for capability building by providing training or arranging training programs.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.