Unichem Laboratories is looking to hire Research Associate / Executive – Process Research .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume.Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver better health through superior products. By combining strategic research and in-depth industry knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug Company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets..The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Unichem Laboratories|
|Designation||: Research Associate / Executive – Process Research|
|No. of Vacancies :||:NA|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Good exposure to Heterocyclic chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Chiral synthesis, Chiral separation, organometallic reactions, Suzuki coupling etc.
- Organic synthesis of Nitrogen, Sulfur and Phosphorous containing compounds.
- Well versed with multi-step organic synthesis in gram scale.
- Experience in synthesizing the Radio- Labelled molecules will be an added advantage.
- Experience in carrying out anhydrous reactions, isolation, Chromatography separation and structural elucidation of organic compounds by latest spectroscopic methods, GS-MS & LC-MS.
- Conduct literature search, Patents search and other chemical database search.
- Planning and executing synthetic routes for custom synthesis, Medicinal products, API, metabolites, Intermediates, Impurity standards, Deuterated compound, etc
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply