Umedica Laboratories Released Job Openings On 01/08/2022.UMEDICA is a part of the Amoli Group of Companies, manufacturing and exporting a wide range of formulations viz; Injectables, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc. UMEDICA offers a diverse product portfolio comprising of antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs), analgesics, antifungal, antiviral, anti-malarials, antituberculosis agents, antihistaminics, psychotropic, antihypertensives, lipid-lowering agents, drugs for sexual dysfunction, multivitamins etc.
Umedica Laboratories Recruiting M.Sc,B.Pharma,M.Pharma Candidates with 02-06 Years of Experience for Tech Transfer & QC Micro Department.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 01/08/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue: 8th August – 9th August , 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Umedica Laboratories. Plot No. 221, 2nd Phase, (Nr. Morarji Circle) Vapi, Gujarat – 396195.Contact – Sagar Dasondi ( 9723921099 )
Job Description/Skills Required
Department : – Quality Control ( Microbiologist )
- Position : – Officer to Sr. Officer
- Experience – 2 to 6 yrs
- Education Qualification : – M.Sc ( Micro )
Skill Set : –
- Media Preparation and growth promotion test.
- Environment Monitoring of manufacturing area.
- Biological assay, Microbial limit test, BET.
- Culture maintenance.
- Water and bio burden testing.
- Microbial limit test validation
- Calibration of laboratory equipment.
Department: – Technology Transfer
- Position : – Officer to Executive
- Experience – 2 to 6 yrs
- Education Qualification : – B.Pharma / M.Pharma
Skill Set : –
- To co-ordinate between R & D / client (product transferring unit) and all applicable stake holder departments in the plant (receiving unit) so as to ensure the smooth and effective transfer of product.
- To evaluate / review the necessary documentation provided from transferring party (from R & D, Client etc.) with respect to product and process criteria in terms of facility, available equipment’s etc.
- To review of product development summary report from transferring site in order to gain / understand the product as well as process knowledge and to ensure the smooth transfer of any new product to receiving site by organizing a proper and systematic meeting / discussion with involvement of all relevant stake holders from both transferring and receiving site.
- Responsible to ensure the clarity, accurate information, adequate communication / feedback in order to improve the understanding and to maintain the transparency of new product which is to be transferred.
- Responsible to prepare of batch documents like MFC, MPR, BMR, BPR, protocol, report and other technical documents (if any) with respect to R & D scale / pilot batch(s), scale-up batch(s), pre-exhibit / confirmatory batch(s), exhibit / submission batches.
- To monitor and provide assistance during execution of submission / exhibit batch(s) and initial commercial validation batch(s) of any new product as R & D representative based on the minimum criticality / lower risk criteria towards the process / product.
- To provide necessary assistance regarding challenges faced during execution scale-up, pre-exhibit / confirmatory, submission / exhibit batch(s) and also initial commercial validation batch(s) i.e., PPQ batch(s) in terms of deviation / incident investigations and to frame necessary Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) towards way forward activities.
- To participate in meetings, telecom etc. between inter/intra-departments and also with clients (if applicable) related to new product transfer, status update and filing / submission aspects.
- Responsible to take care Sample registration work for different Regulatory/Non-Regulatory market.
- Those who are not able to attend interview on schedule date, can send their updated resume on email@example.com