Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 18/07/2022.Troikaa is a young and fast growing system oriented pharmaceutical company. Troikaa is recognized as a discovery company, manufacturing innovative products based on varied Novel Drug Delivery Systems. The company has developed through in-house R&D, unique patented technology platforms for intra-oral, parenteral, sustained release and topical drug delivery.
Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Recruiting Candidates with 03 to 08 years of Experience for Procurement / Purchase Manager Position.Complete Details for the Procurement / Purchase Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 18/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma Hiring In QA,QC
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Strategic sourcing of KSM, intermediates, other RMs, solvents, working standards, & reference standards, for API projects.
- 2. Evaluation of project chemistry & market update, to arrange appropriate inputs, in terms of RMs, & supporting documents & pricing update.
- 3. Complete coordination for API development & tech-transfer & commercial purchase
- 4. New vendor identification, RMs samples arrangement & procurement for R&D, scale up & validation batches, as per schedule,
- 5. Techno commercial negotiation with vendors for best supply in terms of quality & price effectiveness.
- 6. Coordination with the costing team for product costing assessment, & new or alternate vendor costing analysis & monitor market trend.
- 7. Documents coordination for vendor qualification, regulatory submission, & IP assessment.
- 8. Planning & coordination for materials requirement, QC analysis & production planning.
- 9. Close coordination for day to day requisition, Purchase order & delivery follow up.
- 10. Coordination with the Logistic & EXIM team for domestic & import shipments, for timely clearance & delivery.
- 11. Coordination with account & payable team for bill processing & timely payment.
- 12. Monitoring & controlling rejections & analytical issues, with appropriate CAPA.