Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is Hiring For Research Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications.Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Research Associate
- Qualification: M.sc,B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E, M.A, M.Ed, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 04
- Details of Salary: 30,000 – 40,000 (Per Month)
- Closing date for online Application : 17-05-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
TISS announced job notification for the post of Research Associate has been released officially. B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E, M.A, M.Ed, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website tiss.edu. The application process ends on 17.05.2021.
1. Assist in all aspects of curriculum design, including ideation, creation of content and assessment for teacher educators, teachers and students.
2. Create and curate relevant resources for teacher educators.
3. Coordinate with implementing teams of the three partner countries and other internal teams (teacher professional development, technology, project management, communication, research etc.) on various aspects (technical, pedagogical and research).
4. Design and facilitate communities of practice (mobile based groups) of science teachers.
5. Assist piloting, implementation and research.
6. Draft and write reports and literature reviews.
7. Source and index research papers.
Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail to appear for the the online interview.
How to Apply :
a. Last date to receive applications: 17th May, 2021
b. Tentative dates for interview: 24th to 31st May 2021
c. Suggested date of joining: By first week of June, 2021