Tevapharm India Recruiting For Production Documentation Specialist .Tevapharm India Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. The Company’s strategic focus is to innovate, collaborate and accelerate the process of delivering products to the market for its customers. Today, it is well recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading global pharma and Life Sciences companies. The Company through its presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China constantly serves its customers in over 60 countries across the globe.
Eligibility and other details :
- Post Name: Production Documentation Specialist
- Qualification: B.Pharma,M.Pharma with 04-06 Years of Experience
- Location:Vasco Da Gama, Panjim
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- No Vacancies: 01
- Selection Process : Based on Resume Received,will shortlist.
- To prepare and review the investigations related to Deviations, OOS, OOT, Market complaints, Alerts Limits as applicable in trackwise Initiation, review and impact assessment of other Quality management systems such as Change controls, Temporary changes, CAPAs, Risk assessment etc To prepare, execute and review of installation, operation and performance qualification protocols of all equipments/ instruments in production department as per ASTM Preparation and review of Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) in line with the regulatory standards and ensure their compliance To implement Good Manufacturing practicies in production department and ensure Quality Compliance To ensure readiness of the department for regulatory inspections and ensure their compliance Participate in the regulatory inspections and internal audits