Tevapharm India Recruiting For Manager Regulatory Affairs. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Eligibility and other details :
- Post Name: Manager Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification:Any Graduate with 12-20 Years of Experience
- Location: Greater Noida
- Salary:20,00,000 – 25,00,000 P.A.
- No Vacancies: 01
- Selection Process : Based on Resume Received,will shortlist.
- Support the life cycle management of APIs from RA perspective and resolve difficulties rose during development, review and commercialization periods Review and approve ROS, specification and analytical control when required Coordinate DMF preparation and related activities for On Time Submissions for all relevant markets Proactively collaborates with the Regulatory Specialist team members, which support the submission or answer service requests Prepare a DMF specific high level gap analysis report and proactively communicate any risk to the relevant departments. Follow up on the gaps’ solving during the review period Respond to deficiency letters and coordinate related activities Identify new trends in deficiency letters received and work to prevent them in future submissions. Coordinating pre-launch activities from RA perspective