Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Quality Specialist III and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Quality Specialist III
- Qualification: M. Pharm,B.Pharm
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Support liasing with third party contract manufacturing and QA personal located globally for data collection required for compilation of APRs and PQRs
- Follow up with the CMO’s for the receipt for data within time
- Maintenance and updates of internal databases used by the unit
- Co-odinate the activities related to Glorva
- Co-ordinate the affiliates or receipt of data and progress related to PQR’s
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.