Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Pharmacovigilance Associate II and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Bangalore, IN
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Qualification: Bachelors of Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, microbiology, physiology, anatomy, pharmacology)
- Experience: 5 to 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Hiring For Pharmacovigilance Associate II in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- Responsible for triaging of adverse event information , including extraction, upload and triage of XMLs
- Performs case registration of adverse event reports by entering searchable information and performing duplication checks
- Responsible for sending adverse event information to in license partners within the required timeline as per pharmacovigilance agreement
- Responsible for collecting additional information from reporters and performing follow-up with health care professionals and consumers
- Review and assessment of reportability of the adverse event to FDA/Health Canada as applicable
- Responsible for receiving, reviewing and performing all necessary actions pertaining to negative acknowledgements for FDA and Health Canada as applicable
- Pharmacovigilance QMS:
- Participate in Pharmacovigilance audits and inspections as needed
- Responsible for drafting and finalizing CAPAs as needed for late submissions and non-compliance with internal processes.
- Responsible to complete all training and SOP/WI reviews in a timely manner
- Assist in updating and revising SOPs/WIs whenever processes and procedures are changed to comply with new regulations or to improve procedures of make them more efficient
- Train all the new hires in PhV on systems and processes relating to pharmacovigilance activities and present information/ training in Face-to-Face settings.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.