Teva Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 14/05/2022.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruiting Any Graduate with 04-09+ years of Experience for Pharmacovigilance Associate II Position.Complete Details for the Pharmacovigilance Associate II as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of periodic safety reports, PADERs, for the USA regulatory agency (FDA).
- Medical review of PADERs.
- Quality control of PADERs.
- Administrator, Quality Approver, Submitter, Writer, MD, QC role in the TrackWise system.
- Maintenance of the TrackWise system.
- Literature review for NDA Annual Reports submitted to the FDA.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents, Working Instructions (WI), and Manuals.
- Inspection/audit interviewee.
- Other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
- Bioscience background
- Active knowledge of English language
- MS Office skills
- Sound medical knowledge and medical judgment
- Experience in medical writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Minimum 4 years of experience in pharmacovigilance