Teva Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 25/03/2022.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical with 10-15+ years of Experience for Manager Process safety/ Process Engineeringt Position.Complete Details for the Manager Process safety/ Process Engineeringt as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Panaji/Panjim, Vasco Da Gama
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 25/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review of Process Safety Information(Safety Report) for all stages of new product
- Provide expert technical support to help drive site improvement in Process Safety
- Categorization of reaction and defining the recommendations for the mitigation of risk with potential solutions
- Lead the sites in executing the Process Hazard Analysis HAZOP and make the process as ‘Safe operation’ by suggesting Engineering & other controls
- Lead the sites in addressing the issues related operational deviations, process safety in design and operational controls
- Enhancement of Knowledge by sharing and interactions between the sites by placing emphasis on process safety performance
- Coach, mentor and develop people in all aspects of process safety engineering
- Co-ordination with Process Safety technical Advisory team and implementing new standards & best practice.
- Implementation of the Teva Global EHS Management System complying with communicated timeline