Teva Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 30/08/2022.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Sc graduate with 04-07+ years of Experience for Quality Control Analyst I Position.Complete Details for the Quality Control Analyst I as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 30/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing Stability analysis and review of documents
- Performing Method transfer/ Method Validation
- Calibration and validation of instruments / equipment’
- Preparation of Method Transfer Protocols (MTP), Method Transfer Report (MTR), Method of analysis (MTH), Specifications (SPEC), Test Data Sheet (TDS) for Stability Analysis and Method transfer / Validation, Analytical Report (AR) any document related to stability analysis, method transfer / method validation in compliance with current guidelines
- Preparation of departmental SOP is in compliance with current guidelines