Teva Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 09/08/2022.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharm,Bsc,MSc graduate with 09+ years of Experience for Regulatory Affairs Associate Position.Complete Details for the Regulatory Affairs Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review and submit high quality submissions for all required post-approval activities in accordance with US current regulations, guidelines/ updates and in-house standards.
- Support the development and implementation of regulatory strategies for defined projects.
- Co-ordinate regulatory resource to projects, provide technical regulatory support to individual projects.
- To give regulatory support to project teams, stakeholders and US RA team for defined product responsibilities.
- Effective supervision and coaching of reporting regulatory professionals and administrative support staff, providing support in day to day work and long term development.
- Prioritise, plan and monitor submission for allocated procedures while documenting and informing involved parties of progress.
- Communicate with other Teva departments across US regarding submissions.
- Maintain and develop awareness of current US regulatory guidelines.