Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Pharmacovigilance Associate II and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Associate II
- Qualification: M.Pharm/MDS/B.Pharm/BDS
- Experience: 4 to 7 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Preparation of Periodic Drug Adverse Experience Reports (PADERs) submitted to the FDA
- Safety analysis of cases identified in the reporting period for Teva’s FDA approved products
- Preparation of responses to requests from regulatory agencies, as required
- Assurance that all tasks are performed in line with relevant procedures
- Cooperation with other groups within Teva Periodic Reports and Risk Management Centre, US Pharmacovigilance, Members of the Global Regulatory Operations Team, Members of the Global Regulatory Affairs Team, and other relevant groups within and outside of Teva Pharmacovigilance Unit
- Training and mentoring of newcomers, as needed
- Responsible to complete all training and SOP/WI reviews in a timely manner
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.