Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Pharmacovigilance Associate I and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Associate I
- Qualification: M.Pharm/MDS/B.Pharm/BDS
- Experience: 2 to 4 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Coordinates and maintains Labelling lists for Teva products
- Collaborates with relevant PhV departments (Medical Scientific unit, Data Management groups and IT)
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Labelling list topics- provides responses and guidance for other Phv and non-Phv Teva employees
- Creates trainings on labelling list topics
- Maintains relevant Labelling list operating procedures
- Participates in meetings and discussions relevant for Labelling list coordination
- Collaborates with other departments on relevant system upgrades and process optimization projects involving labelling lists
- Assures all tasks are performed in line with relevant procedures
- Other tasks as assigned by the direct manager
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.