Teva is looking to hire Group Leader QA .eva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives .The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Designation||: Group Leader QA|
|No. of Vacancies :||:NA|
- Experience in handling Quality Assurance issues related to the clinical department.
- Experience in Planning,monitoring and handling study related documents in Clinical QA.
- Experience in audits such as external,internal & system audits.
- Experience in CAPA.
- Experience in ICH-GCP guidelines & SOP’s.
- Expereince in hndling a team of Clinical QA
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply