Muthoot Group Recruitment 2021. Muthoot Group recruiting B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization for Customer Service Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post
Muthoot Group Ltd., the flagship Company of the Group, with strong fundamentals, is a proactive Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India. Muthoot Group is a mass provider of finance in the form of gold and other loans with over 3600 branches pan India and .an average of 40,000 customers a day. Eligibility for the Customer Service Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Muthoot Group
- Location : Udaipur, Sangaria, Bhilwara, Jodhpur, Balotra, Nathdwara, Rajsamand
- Post Name: Customer Service Executive
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- No of Vacancies: 16
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,25,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:20/04/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- 9413051985 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches. Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellerys as per company norms. Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents. Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services. Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets. Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development. Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch. Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization. Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS. Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch. Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentialy in all dealings. Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly.