Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 18/04/2022.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting Candidates with 10 – 12 years of proven track record in the IT Industry, preferably with either specialization or work done in Life Sciences and Healthcare domain experience for User Experience Designer Lead Position.Complete Details for the User Experience Designer Lead as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Golden Opportunity For FRESHERS At Cognizant
Job Description/Skills Required
- Communication: Possesses excellent communication and articulation skills; demonstrates flair for communication design; Understands and analyses customers’ requirements to plan, design, develop, review and finalise deliverables.
- Communication and Interactive Visual Design: Possesses sound understanding of Communication Design principles such as color theory, typography, layout and information design for online branding
- Gathers UX-specific requirements and identifies target audience characteristics; ensures that appropriate scenarios and tasks are incorporated into designs and testing protocols
- Focuses on art and aesthetics to conceptualise and visualise suitable art elements (typography, art work, graphics and images, and colors.)
- Implements User-Centered Design (UCD) methodologies in prototyping and designing
- Possesses an ability to generate strong impactful and user-oriented concepts based on brand and business strategies
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of Design Thinking and Visualisation Techniques
- Use Industry leading Tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Axure, etc
- Analytical: Is able to analyze new design trends, look at new data, and design and drive deliverables in keeping with customer project goals and objectives
- Interpersonal: Fosters goal-oriented relationships/partnerships with cross functional teams such as customer reps, SMEs, technical team, etc.
- Project Management: Adheres to the delivery process (schedule, cost, quality and deliverables) and works in line with project goals and stakeholder expectation