Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 13/05/2022.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting B.Sc,M.Sc,Diploma Candidates with 01-08 Years Experience for System Analyst Position.Complete Details for the System Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Pune/Delhi
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills · < /strong>Should have knowledge on basic desktop issues, printer installations, Active Directory, Exchange, Hardware issues, Wireless issues. · Willingness to work in any shifts including night shifts · Accountable to answer customer requests and assisting customer · Should be flexible for voice support · Ability to understand customer issue and route to appropriate team · ITIL/ MCP Foundation certified (Good to have, not mandatory) · Must be a strong cross-team collaborator · Requires the ability to thrive in a demanding, fast paced 24*7*365 operations support environment, which may occasionally require working after normal business hours or weekends. Candidates might need to extend support during Week Offs depending on the business requirement · Basic knowledge about Systems, backup and Network · Ability to drive higher Customer Satisfaction and maintain the defined SLA’s and KPI’s ** Should have knowledge on basic desktop issues, printer installations, Active Directory, Exchange, Hardware issues, Wireless issues.** (This is mandatory to have)