Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 15/12/2021.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
TCS BPS Hiring is exclusively for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove.Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Important Details :
- Location :India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:15/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org| Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 209 3111
- REGISTRATION END DATE : 7th January 2022
Job Description/Skills Required
Application Process for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring – YoP 2022
Mandatory steps to register for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process. Kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’ and proceed to fill your details.
Step 3. Submit your application form
For step-by-step guide, Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring Test
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf