Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 26-12-2021.Tata Consultancy Services Ltd believe that our people are integral to organizational sustenance and growth. Hence, we strive to hire, retain and nurture the right talent..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Citizen Service Executive Position.Complete Details for the Citizen Service Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 26/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Contact –Manoj ( 9742155222 )/Mr Ganga Sankar / Mr Vijay
- Interview Dates:-28 December – 30 December , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
- Venue:-Passport Seva Kendra, Lalbagh #45 Prestige Libra Diagonally opposite to Urvasi theatre Lalbagh Road, Bangalore.
Related Job : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Job vacancy in Hyderabad 2021
Job Description/Skills Required
Please note that this job is not related to Finance/HR domain.This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA candidates need not to apply).
Please check the below requirement & eligibility criteria:
1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 50% and
2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Good personality and customer handling skills
4. Proficient in English and Kannada
5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
6. Full time courses only can be considered.
7. Freshers preferred (2019, 2020 & 2021 Pass-outs)
8. Operational role
9. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
2.One Photograph (Passport Size)
3.Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
4.Class 10 Mark-Sheet
5.Class 12 Mark-Sheet
6.Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
7.PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate