Syngene International Ltd Released Job Openings On 29/06/2022.Syngene is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies. Our culture of scientific innovation is driven by the expertise of our highly qualified team of 5,000 employees and supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure and market- leading technology.
Syngene International hiring MSc in Organic chemistry/Synthetic chemistry/Medicinal chemistry with 1 to 6 years of relevant experience For multiple openings in our Discovery Chemistry (Synthetic R&D team).
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore / Hyderabad
- Department: Discovery Chemistry (Synthetic R&D Team)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Mode of application :Online
- Date/Time: 2nd July 2022, 9 am to 10 am, Hotel park Ascent, Plot no. 126 Campus, opp. IIM Lucknow, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309
Related Job : Govt Job : 630 FRESHER Openings At DRDO (Last Date To Apply 31-07-2022)
B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Req ID 47147- Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry, Hyderabad
Click 👉 https://rb.gy/hzksse for a detailed Job Description
2. Req ID 40279 – Senior research Associate – Discovery Chemistry, Hyderabad
Click 👉 https://rb.gy/skferm for a detailed Job Description
3. Req ID 47421- Research Associate – Discovery Chemistry, Bangalore
Click 👉 https://rb.gy/in01lb for a detailed Job Description
4. Req ID 35244 – Senior research Associate – Discovery Chemistry, Bangalore
Click 👉 https://rb.gy/ztgtbc for a detailed Job Description
Please apply on the above links or write to 👉 Manne.VijayaKumar@syngeneintl.com/ Zidanne.Dsouza@syngeneintl.com with the subject line “Syngene 2nd July Walk-in Drive” for more details.