Syngene Released Job Openings On 03-12-2021.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc,Diploma,B.Tech Candidates with 8- 13 years of Experience for Assistant / Deputy Manager – Project Management (Chemical Development) Position.Complete Details for the Assistant / Deputy Manager – Project Management (Chemical Development) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- Department: Global Program Management
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:03-12-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Mail Resume : Zydus Cadila Released Job Openings
Job Description/Skills Required
• Ensure effective initiation by creating a charter, bringing appropriate set of stakeholders together and by completing system requirements for initiation
• Prepare planning documents, including schedule, and secure requisite approvals
• Ensure effective execution by running review meetings at desired frequency through adequate agenda setting, capturing decisions and action item and by actively following up action items to completion
• Ensure right level of control through effective use of governance frameworks and established escalation mechanisms
• Apply project management principles to ensure on time and in full deliveries
• Proactive risk-identification, escalation and mitigation
• Enable resolution of issues in a timely manner
• Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure systematic closure of activities as needed
• Analyze data to pick patterns towards enabling continuous improvement
• Liaise with quality control, quality assurance, finance, logistics, supply chain to ensure smooth execution of projects
• Ensuring safety of self, teams and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
• Ensuring that there are no safety non-compliances in areas that my team operates in.
• Ensuring adherence to all Syngene policies related to data integrity by all members of the team including self
• Ensuring all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self