Syngene Released Job Openings On 14/09/2022.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting M.Pharma Candidates with 00- 03 years of Experience for Research Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Research Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare in-vitro and in-vivo bioanalytical samples and execute routine bioanalysis tasks in a timely manner under supervision.
- Learn and develop bioanalytical methods and analyze PK/TK/PD biological samples (various matrices) using quantitative LC-MS/MS assays
- Interact and communicate professionally with managers, peers, and team members.
- Maintain proper documentation, such as laboratory notebooks and electronic report files.
- Basic knowledge of making different reagents/ mobile phases and analytical standard solutions
- Expertise in precise and accurate use and maintenance of micropipettes, analytical balance, pH meter etc
- Basic knowledge of liquid chromatography and triple quadrupole mass spectrometer platforms; operational experience on these platforms will be preferred
- Basic understanding of small molecules bioanalysis, analytical method validation and ADME assays
- Good communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and organizational skills are essential.
- Should be a demonstrated team player
- Should have a fair scientific presentation skill