Syngene Released Job Openings On 24/08/2022.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc Candidates with 00- 02 years of Experience for QC/HPU Position.Complete Details for the QC/HPU as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Abbott Laboratories Looking For B.Sc,B.Pharma FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
Perform QC checks of draft protocol, draft CRF, draft ICF and other study related requirements.
• Observing the pre-check-in, check-in, pre-dose, dosing, post-dose activity as per protocol, SOP/IOPs regulatory guidelines as required.
• Perform Periodic checks for essential documents filed in TMF or study related files at different stages such as before study activity starts, during the study and after the completion of the study
• QC check for source documents transcribed data with CRF entries and other study related documentation
• Provide Line clearance, Line Opening and Line Cleaning to the Lab technician for the generation of Labels pertaining to Vacutainers and RIA vials.
• Issue True copy of verified calibration / validation reports for display in their respective areas.
• Co-ordinating with sponsor and monitor’s representatives during their visit for monitoring the study activity and assisting them with the documentation activity related to study procedure.
• Checking draft SOP/IOPs as and when required.
• Provide Line clearance, Line Opening and Line Cleaning for dispensing labels in pharmacy.
• Archival of all study files.
• Provide the response to sponsor/QA observation noted during their data review or visit to facility in coordination with HPU staff. Checking log books on weekly and month wise and maintaining track on calibration of equipment’s used in HPU.
• Prepare and Present trend analysis to HPU team once in six months or as and when needed as per HOD instructions.
• To carry out any other responsibility as and when assigned by the Head-Human Pharmacology Unit / Head of Syngene Clinical Development Team