Syngene is Hiring for Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology,M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- Experience:3-7 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Able to perform assay development and validation for various NGS and qPCR based assays.
- Good hands on experience in handling Fresh, frozen and FFPE samples
- Hands on experience in performing Epigenetic assays such as ChIPseq and ATAC-seq
- Hands on experience in performing RNAseq experiments using low cell numbers, scRNAseq, Whole Exome Seq and RNA seq
- Experience in cell culturing
- Experience in handling automation for DNA/RNA extraction and library preparation
- Should have good demonstration and communication skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply