Syngene International is Hiring for Senior Executive and has issued notification to accept Applications.Syngene International Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene International
- Location : Mangaluru/Mangalore
- Post Name: Senior Executive
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: 06-09+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: :Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Review of executed batch manufacturing records, batch packing records, batch cleaning records.
- Review and ensure closure of QMS records related to the batch and where open, with due justification, before release of the batch.
- Review of audit trail records of the GMP computerized systems as part of the batch release.
- Ensure online trending of critical process parameters, critical in-process controls, critical quality attributes and report the deviations to the normal operating ranges.
- Ensure the quality management system documents are appropriately addressed prior to release the batch.
- Responsible to verify the weights of the dispatch material as per the batch packing record.
- Verify the customer agreements for compliance and ensure the agreements are followed all the time.
- Responsible to follow the Good documentation practices, Data integrity principles, company policies and regulations.
- Ensure collection of requisite quantity of retention samples
- Release of the batch in accordance to laid down procedure.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.