Syngene International Limited Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors &amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Eligibility and other details :
- Post Name: Research Scientist
- Qualification: M.Sc, M.Tech – Chemical, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology with 8 – 13 Years of Experience
- Location: Bengaluru
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- No Vacancies: 01
- Selection Process : Based on Resume Received,will shortlist.
- Planning and execution of downstream process development and process characterization activities
- Data compilation, interpretation of data, data presentation to client.
- Preparation of BPR, TTD, SOP, EOP, IOP, technical presentations and data compilation.
- Responsible for scale up and technology transfer in pilot plant.
- Maintain the downstream equipment\’s qualification and training to subordinates/trainees.
- Responsible for Inventory Management i.e. calculating the batch requirement and monitoring the RM.
Required Skill Sets:
- Protein purification expertise, preferably recombinant proteins
- Proficient in downstream process characterization, DOE and statistics.
- Should possess sound knowledge of operating chromatography process, Tangential Flow Filtration and interpreting experimental results using standard tool
- Should be conversant with interpretation of analytical and process data and should be conversant with DSP scale-up principles.