Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 11/08/2022. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting Graduates with 1+ years Experienced candidates for Senior Executive,Sr Off-Production,Manager,Senior Executive – Regulatory Affairs,Senior Executive – Corp Quality Projects (Quality IT) position.
Important Details :
- Location: Paonta Sahib – Operations Block G/Paonta Sahib – Plant/Sun House – Corporate Office/Halol 1 – Plant/Tandalja – R&D
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Activities related to product Registration/Nevv Filing, Re-Registration, queries, and variation filing.
- Compilation and verification of documents beföre submission to CRA.
- Coordination with CRA, ADD, FDD, VIS TG and P MO for regulatory requirements related to Registration, Re-Registration, queries, and variation filing.
- Product Life Cycle Management: Active participation in Change control committee meeting — Discussion with Stakeholders and decision for final variation category followed by approval of Change control in Trackwise system. (After taking concurrence from CRA, Country RA and Customers wherever require)..
- Activities related to Variation management – Tracking of Variation filing, approvals and intimation to plant for implementation of changes.
- Circulation of Regulatory Approval and commitment details to Plant Team for US and OAM.
- Arrangements of Registration samples for Regulatory submission purpose.
- Participation in all launches discussions at plant level to identify gap & mitigation plan.
- Review and approval of Stability protocols, new product introduction forms, repackaging forms, stability discontinuation note, Declarations, Plan deviation (Whenever applicable) and USDA letters etc.