Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 11/08/2022. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting Graduates with 1+ years Experienced candidates for Senior Executive,Sr Off-Production,Manager,Senior Executive – Regulatory Affairs,Senior Executive – Corp Quality Projects (Quality IT) position.
Important Details :
- Location: Paonta Sahib – Operations Block G/Paonta Sahib – Plant/Sun House – Corporate Office/Halol 1 – Plant/Tandalja – R&D
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma Hiring in QA,QC,Microbiology,TSD Departments
QA,QC,R&D,Production,Sales,Packing,RA,Engineering,Medical Coding,Purchase,StoresJobs At Hyderabad,Bangalore,Vizag,Ahmedabad,Mumbai etc
Job Description/Skills Required
- Activities related to product Registration/Nevv Filing, Re-Registration, queries, and variation filing.
- Compilation and verification of documents beföre submission to CRA.
- Coordination with CRA, ADD, FDD, VIS TG and P MO for regulatory requirements related to Registration, Re-Registration, queries, and variation filing.
- Product Life Cycle Management: Active participation in Change control committee meeting — Discussion with Stakeholders and decision for final variation category followed by approval of Change control in Trackwise system. (After taking concurrence from CRA, Country RA and Customers wherever require)..
- Activities related to Variation management – Tracking of Variation filing, approvals and intimation to plant for implementation of changes.
- Circulation of Regulatory Approval and commitment details to Plant Team for US and OAM.
- Arrangements of Registration samples for Regulatory submission purpose.
- Participation in all launches discussions at plant level to identify gap & mitigation plan.
- Review and approval of Stability protocols, new product introduction forms, repackaging forms, stability discontinuation note, Declarations, Plan deviation (Whenever applicable) and USDA letters etc.
Click here for Official notification and Apply