Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 11-09-2021. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting B.sc,MSc,M.Pharm Candidates with 4 to 7 Years of Experience for Regulatory Affairs Manager.Complete Details for the Regulatory Affairs Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
This position will work closely with a globally distributed submission team (US and India) to produce quality submissions, meeting tight timelines. The individual will collaborate often with GRA Strategist\Coordinators located in both US and India. This individual will liaison and support the global functional area document management process to safeguard timelines for the company’s regulatory submissions.
- Collaborate with GRO, GRA, project managers, functional team members
- Publish, review, submit and archive global eCTD submissions, using Regulatory Affairs systems/tools
- Effective timeline management and communications relative to submission components
- Support GRA Strategist/Coordinator activities
- Assist functional areas with document-level requirements and best practice techniques for compliant authoring
- eSubmission Document preparation