Sun Pharmaceutical is hiring in production.From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India.. Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at email@example.com
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Sun Pharmaceutical
- Location : Dewas, Indore, Bhopal
- Post Name: production officer
- Department: production
- Qualification: B.Pharma/ B.Sc/M.SC
- Experience: 02-5years
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
- Email: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Carry out the batch operations with safety, cGMP and SOP.
- Charging of batches & batch processing as per production plan.
- Handling and Operation of equipment as per SOP, SOP preparation in DCM and CCIF initiation and closing in track wise system.
- Effective communication to supervisors as well as subordinates in order to carry out work and its follow up according to instruction.
- Ensure housekeeping in surrounding working area.
- Sterilized articles unloading from stylizer and transferring to respective place and aseptic operation.
- Execution of proceed simulation, Validation, Re-Validation, Qualification and Re-Qualification of equipment and system as per protocol.
- To complete all assigned training on time and insure training of subordinates.
- Ensure online filling of routine document, BPRs & Validation related documents.
- To report any abnormality, deviation or malfunctioning of equipment whenever occurs to supervisor.
- To initiate work request, hot permit & master permit whenever required.
- Keep the plant in ATR mode for internal & external audit.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.