Sun Pharmaceutical is hiring for Regulatory Affairs Manager.Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Sun Pharmaceutical
- Location : Vadodara
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Qualification: M.Sc,M.Pharma
- Experience: 3 to 7 year(s)
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
- Contact: NA
Job Description/Skills Required :
- To support Life cycle management requirements at plant level in coordination with CRA API / Quality assurance and manufacturing.
- To Support DMF filing and Deficiency responses and provide appropriately reviewed data generated at plant level.
- To review change controls and propose Category of submission at various markets. To review specifications & test methods of raw materials, packaging materials and API for routine revisions.
- To check regulatory adequacy of API batches manufactured at manufacturing site to support regulatory filings.
- To provide regulatory support to API manufacturing sites during Customer & Regulatory Audits.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.