Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting Any Graduate for Shift Incharge Warehouse Operation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Flipkart is an Indian internet trading platform headquartered in Bangalore. It was started in 2007 by former Amazon.com employees Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. With the launch of this company, online business has flourished in India..Eligibility for the Shift Incharge Warehouse Operation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Shift Incharge Warehouse Operation
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience:05 -08 years
- No of Vacancies: 04
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 20/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
As Shift Incharge, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Ensure that Flipkart processes and Quality Management Processes are implemented and adhered to
- Training of warehouse personnel on Flipkart processes
- Coordinate with different teams in Flipkart to ensure smooth warehouse operations
- Coordinate with Transport Team for timely dispatch of goods
- Coordinate with Procurement Team for any discrepancy in material receipt
- Coordinate with Liquidation team to move the return materials
- Coordinate with IT team to ensure that Flipkart Systems work smoothly
- Support in achieving and improving the productivity targets
- Ensure 5S and Safety in the warehouse
- Identify Improvement Projects in warehouse and implement them
What you will be doing?
- Processing Daily In bound & Outbound Orders.
- Quality standards
- Ensuring WOM (Warehouse Order Management) & Inventory Management.
- Handling the team Executive & large task force
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts.
- Reconciling with data storage system.
- Define high level of safety & quality standards/ guidelines & 100% adherence of same.(Zero Accident/incident)
- Managing Prexo and physical counts
- Team Management
What you should have?
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Result Orientation & Accountability
How to Apply :
Share your CV on – email@example.com subject line “Shift Incharge Warehouse-Hyderabad”