Stanford Laboratories Pvt Ltd is hiring in Production / QC / Purchase. Stanford Laboratories Pvt Ltdceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry has a proud, historical track record going back 112 years.. Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at email@example.com
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Stanford Laboratories Pvt Ltd
- Location : Una, Mehatpur
- Post Name: Production / QC / Purchase
- Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm,B.sc,M.sc
- Experience:01-07 Years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- We have Hiring For Production / QC / Purchase in Stanford Laboratories Pvt Ltd !
- Responsible for manufacturing and monitoring of batches in Tablet, Capsules, Liquid Oral, Ointment departments.
- Must have sound knowledge and experience in formulations.
- Must have experience in granulation and compression.
- To maintain the GMP, personnel safety and hygienic practices on shop floor.
- To ensure the online completion of documents.
- To provide the periodic training based on SOPs to the production personnel and maintain the record of same.
- To ensure that all breakdowns are immediately reported to QA/ maintenance and tracked till resolved.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance schedule and calibration schedule is implemented and equipments are offered to maintenance accordingly.
- To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Engg. and store department for smooth running of production activity.
Stanford Laboratories is looking for Senior Purchase Executive for their Corporate Office located in Gurgaon.
- Job Location: Gurgaon (Near Guru Dronacharya Metro)
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Candidates from Pharma Industry will only be eligible
- Experience: 3-5 yrs
* Research of Potential Vendors.
* Compare and evaluate Offer.
* Negotiate on Payment terms and pricing.
* Follow up of orders for timely delivery .
* Maintain data of purchased product.
* Delivery information.
* Reports of Purchase.
* Value wise and Cost Analysis.
* Co – ordination with store for Stock level.
* Stay updated about Industry trend.
* Well versed with SAP.
- Department: QC
- Designation: Executive
- Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
- Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm,B.sc,M.sc / B.Sc / M.Sc
- Openings: 02
– Should be having sound knowledge & experience on HPLC, GC, Chemical testing
– Review and Preparation of calibration report of HPLC, GC and other equipment.
– Having knowledge of trouble shooting on HPLC &GC.
– Knowledge of all equipment and instruments
Interested candidates can share their updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the below mentioned details
Total Work Experience :
Current Location :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Open to relocation to Una, Mehatpur (HP) :
How to Apply: share resume at email@example.com