Shilpa Medicare Limited is conducting Walk in drive on 27th March 2021 in QC.Shilpa Medicare Limited (SML) started its operations as API manufacturer way back in 1987 at Raichur, Karnataka- India.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Shilpa Medicare Limited
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: QC-Senior Executive
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy, M.Pharma in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experience: 2 -12 years
- No of Vacancies:57
- Details of Salary: NA
- Time And Venue :27 March , 10.30 AM – 5.00 PM Venue: SHILPA MEDICARE LTD, Unit – VII, Plot No: 79, Survey No: 125, IDA Mallapur, Nacharam, Uppal Mandal, Medchal Malkajigiri Dist., Telangana – 500076 (view on Map)
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
Walk in for interviews at our Mallapur campus to explore below roles.
Existing opportunities awaits in Quality Control Department at SHIPLA MEDICARE LTD.
Job Title: Reviewer for stability data Vacancies: 4
Job description : The candidate should have 10-12 years experience and exposure on stability guidelines, regulatory knowledge, FDA and Europe regulatory audit exposure, QMS and investigation knowledge on OOS & OOT. Knowledge on trends preparation as well as training experience in various regulatory aspects.
Job Title: Executive/Sr. Executive for stability/regular analysisu Vacancies:50
Job description : The candidate should have 2-7 years experience and exposure on analytical method validations like Assay, Related substances, Dissolution and etc.. The person should have the analysis exposure in diluent compatibility studies. The candidate should have the knowledge on regulatory guidelines, ICH guidelines, audit exposure and QMS.
Job Title: Officer/Sr. Officer & Documentation team Vacancies:3
Job description : The candidate should have 2-6 years experience in documentation exposure i.e. test method and Specification preparation as per regulatory requirements. The candidate should have the knowledge/Exposure on LIMS and preparation of work sheet templates.
Join Our passionate team and be a part of Shilpa Medicare Ltd
Interested candidates can walk-in with their updated CV Can also share their resume on
Male Candidates are preferable