Shilpa Medicare Limited (SML) Released Job Openings On 22/07/2022.Shilpa Medicare Limited (SML) started its operations as API manufacturer way back in 1987 at Raichur, Karnataka- India.
Shilpa Medicare Limited (SML) Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc Candidates with 00 –05 Years of Experience for Freshers/Executive – Bioanalytical Dept Position.Complete Details for the Freshers/Executive – Bioanalytical Dept as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Nacharam )
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:22/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : FRESHERS Openings At Jubilant Biosys Ltd
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform Method Development, validation and sample analysis as per regulatory bioanalytical guidance/ industry practices/internal SOPs.
- Troubleshooting of Bioanalytical Sample preparation techniques.
- Operation, Calibration and maintenance of Bioanalytical Equipments / Instruments e.g: LC/MS/Ms, Centrifuge, Evaporator, pH meter etc.
- Preparation of SOPs, Method SOPs, Protocols and Reports.
- Contribute to quality assurance (QA) audits through direct interaction with QA auditors as well as responding to QA findings.
- Responsible for archiving of Bioanalytical Documents as per respective In-House SOPs.
- Responsible for safety practices in Bioanalytical Laboratory.
- Responsible for Bioanalytical Laboratory GLP compliance.
- Flexible and Future – focused to Work in Team for reaching Targets
Desired Candidate Profile
Freshers with M pharm are eligible.
We are looking for a highly inspired scientist with practical experience in Bioanalytical area of research. Good practical experience in sample preparation Techniques. The individual play an active role in Method development, Validation, Study sample analysis and documentation as per In-house SOPs. The candidate has excellent interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication skills.