Sanofi Healthcare is Hiring for Senior Officer and has issued notification to accept Applications.Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sanofi Healthcare
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Officer
- Education: M.Sc.-Life science (1 – 5 Years ) / B.V. Sc. and AH ( 1 – 3 Years)
- Experience: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. Hands on experience to handle Laboratory Animals Such as: Mice, Guinea Pig, Rabbits and Hamsters and maintenance of laboratory animal house
2. Exposure to plan and monitor breeding of Mice, Guinea Pig, rabbits, and hamsters as per CPCSEA guidelines as well as facility standard procedure.
3. Handling and dosing / inoculation of vaccines and bleeding of small Laboratory Animals by different routes
4. Arrangement of animal’s on day to basis for quality control in vivo testing (toxicity and potency)
5. Prepare the facility related of SOP’s and Training on to staff.
6. Supervise for proper Anaesthesia, Euthanasia of lab animals and bio medical disposal.
7. Maintenance of all facility records such as mice, guinea pig, rabbits and hamsters breeding and stock records as well as equipment (Autoclave, weighing balance, Euthanasia chamber) related documents.
8. Experience of regulatory audits
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.