Sanofi Released Job Openings On 02/02/2022.Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Medical Regulatory Writer as follows.
Sanofi Recruiting Advanced degree in life sciences/ pharmacy/ similar discipline or medical degree (Ph.D – Master in science) with 05+ years of experience for Senior Medical Regulatory Writer Position.Complete Details for the Senior Medical Regulatory Writer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/02/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Write and/or edit under guidance high quality clinical and safety documents, medical section of Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report, addendum to clinical overview, Clinical Study Reports (CSR), ID Cards, Investigator brochure, clinical evaluation report, Briefing packages, Medical section of Clinical Trial Application.
- Delivery of high-quality medical documents in time and in compliance with internal and external standards
- Participate in planning of analysis and data presentation to be used, initially in conjunction with mentoring medical writer.
- Develops and maintains TA expertise
- Reviews content created by peers writers