Sanofi Healthcare is Hiring for Channel Sales Executive and has issued notification to accept Applications.Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Channel Sales Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sanofi Healthcare
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Channel Sales Executive
- Education: B.Sc,B.Pharm
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Capability Development – Attend all local and regional meetings and training programs and acquire and apply knowledge as disseminated through such programs.
- New Hire Induction – Impart field induction training to new joiners monitor progress and give feedback to superiors.
- Make product presentation and assist area manager in PCM’s whenever required.
- Assist CSM in collection and summarizing of SLP sales leadership in plan formats.
- Attendance and participation at local/regional meeting
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.