Sanofi Released Job Openings On 07/09/2022.Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Project Specialist – Tiering as follows.
Sanofi Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,Pharm D,MBBS Graduates with 06+ years of experience for Senior Pharmacovigilance Manager / Pharmacovigilance Officer in Charge.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Call/ WhatsApp : Clinical Research/pharmacovigilance/CDM/RA-Wanted 200 Freshers Immediately
Latest BPharm,MPharm,B.Sc,M.Sc,Diploma,ITI,Any Graduate Fresher And Exp Jobs In Hydaerbad,Ahmedabad,Mumbai,Delhi,Bangalore,Visakapatnam,Noida,Chennai,Pune,Goa,Vadodara,Vapi,Indor Etc
Job Description/Skills Required
The Country Safety Head back-up (CSH back-up):
- Is in charge for India
- Replaces the CSH in most of his/her tasks when he/she is out of the office, including acting as local PV contact for the authorities and being accountable for PV inspections
- Supports the CSH to:
- Ensure that local PV activities are performed in compliance with the GPV policies, as well as global, regional and local PV regulations to warrant safe and appropriate use of Sanofi products on the market in the assigned country(ies)
- Establish and maintain a robust and efficient local PV system by ensuring the availability and implementation of proper systems/procedures, tools and training
- In addition to his/her CSH back-up role, the CSH back-up acts as Local Safety Officer (LSO) and as such manage the medical safety of assigned GPV local products under the supervision of the Regions Medical Safety Head (RMSH.
- As local Responsible Person for Pharmacovigilance (RPP) / local Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) back up xxx
- The CSH back-up must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in English (verbal and written) to accurately communicate PV information outside his/her country.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in international and national (Pharmacovigilance) regulations as well as industry standards
- Sufficient ability to interpret clinical data including safety data
- Interpersonal skills of diplomacy and team player dynamics; knowledge of and respect for cultural differences; professionalism and mediation are important
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, sense of urgency, especially with respect to enforcing safety rules and global procedures as described in QDs, Operational Manuals and Guidance documents. Capacity to work under pressure
- Ability to work in international and transversal teams
Click here for notification and Apply