Sami Labs is looking to hire Senior Executive/manager- Regulatory Affaris .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume…Founded by Dr. Muhammed Majeed, an internationally acclaimed scientist and entrepreneur in the area of “Alternative Medicine”, Sami Labs Limited is a research-oriented multinational health science company and a leading producer of nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals, standardized herbal extracts, fine chemicals, specialty chemicals, and probiotics. The Government of India honored Sami Labs Limited with the National Award for Quality Products (Basic Drugs) in the year 1994 and the Prestigious DSIR award in the year 2002. The company is endowed with independent research divisions including Natural drugs, Phytochemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Tissue Culture, Biotechnology, Analytical R&D, Biological Research, Microbiology, and Formulations R&D, all of which coordinate in a synergistic work model to create products meeting international standards………….The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Sami Labs|
|Designation||: Senior Executive/manager- Regulatory Affaris|
|No. of Vacancies :||:02|
|Location||:Bengaluru( Jalahalli )|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Relevant Regulatory affairs work experience in working under the Indian Domestic regulations viz AYUSH, FSSAI, D&C Act/rules.
- Hands on Regulatory experience in dossier filing for Nutraceutical ingredients, Cosmoceutical actives for domestic & global markets.
- Experience in Labelling & packaging requirements of Nutraceuticals as per FSSAI Rules, AYUSH, REACH etc for Nutra & cosmetic registrations, modifications/variances.
- Well versed with National & International Biodiversity Board laws, Plant Inspection councils, National Medicinal plant boards etc.
- Cosmetic products registration under DCD and filing license application under both LL and P2P, Labelling and Packaging of cosmetics as per Drug and cosmetics Rules and Legal Metrology Rules.
- Good Communication & soft skills, Team player
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply