Rusan Pharma Ltd is conducting Walk in drive on 24th March 2021 in QC.Rusan Pharma Ltd. is a fully integrated global pharmaceutical company specializing in the treatment of ‘Addiction and Pain Management’. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Rusan Pharma Ltd
- Location :India-Ankleshwar
- Post Name: API Quality Control
- Designation :Jr Officer/ Officer/ Sr. Officer/ Executive
- Qualification: M.Sc,B.sc
- Experience: 2-10 yrs
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: 2,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Contact: Shalini Singh, Vikrant Pawar ( 9004979276 )
- Selection Process: Based on interview
- Time and Venue: 24 March , 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM Rusan Pharma Ltd. Plot no – 6406, GIDC – Ankleshwar, Dist – Bharuch, Gujarat Pin No – 393002. Contact – Shalini Singh, Vikrant Pawar ( 9004979276 )
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Analysis of intermediate, Finish product & PD Lab, Stability & RAW Material.
- To develop, and verify specifications, standards, sampling instructions, test procedures for physical, chemical, and any other testing, or any other laboratory control mechanisms
- Calibration of instrument like PH meter, Karl Fisher, SOR,UV.& Maintain Analytical Document.
- Review of raw analytical data and analytical protocols.
- Reporting of deviation, out of specification results as and when observed, its investigation and CAPA
- Sampling of raw material, and Finished Product.
- Qualification of working standards and maintenance of its record.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Gas chromatography
- Karl Fischer
- UV spectrophotometer
- Melting apparatus
Note : Candidate should have a minimum of 02 to 08 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals organization also you need to carry updated CV along with CTC structure and one Photograph.Mandatory :
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later on.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.