Reliance Industries Released Job Openings On 13-07-2021. Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group€™s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Reliance Industries Recruiting Any Pursuing/Passed out Graduates/Postgraduate Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 2,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Contact Details:Share your cv to Shaik.email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- • To achieve the revenue and gross margin targets for the categories managed • To optimize the store display stock and back-store inventory to increase the stock turns for the category • To ensure effective stock and visual merchandising including product label, accurate and updated prices, special/periodic promotional offers, point-of-purchase promotional materials, sales planning. • Monitor sales figures vis–vis plan/forecast and interpret trends to facilitate inventory planning along with the Sales Manager/Buyer. • Work closely with buying team to ensure 100% fill rate at store. • To ensure shrinkage on floor is minimized as per company guideline. • Increase sales and margins and minimize expenses, including dump and shrinkage • Conduct market surveillance for category managed in terms of competitors product and model mix, selling prices, promotional offers, visual merchandizing, customer traffic/footfalls and implements the best practices on the floor with the co- operation of Buyers. • Gather consumer data for feedback • Sales staff are trained and constantly updated • Product knowledge, brand differentiation • Recognize and develop talent • Mentor sales assistance through training and career planning • Update category and store associates on latest development in new product/brands and presentation/selling technique • Healthy Sales and achievement of store KPI’s – No of bills / ATV/ SPF/FUPT/Loyalty • Profitability from stores vide • Growth in Sales • Adhering to operations parameters as per SOP in accordance with overall company policy. • Improving the commercial performance of the showroom by increasing its turnover.
Click here for Official notification and Apply