Remedico is Hiring in QA,QC and has issued notification to accept Applications.Remedico is a seed-funded startup in the healthcare space, growing rapidly, and backed by global VCs. We are a full-stack health company for young people (Gen Z & millennials), initially focusing on dermatology. Our mission is to make health care advice and treatments easy and accessible for young people across India.Application form link provided at the end of post. Quality Control Technician III as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Remedico
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: QA / QC
- Department: QA,QC
- Qualification: B. Pharm / D. Pharm/ M. Pharm
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Opening date for online Application: 06/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
We are looking for an entry-level pharmacist to join our team, primarily handling the QA/QC process for our products & online consultations, as well as verifying the packing of medicnies and products against prescriptions issued by our doctors
- Verification of medicines and products packed against medical prescriptions for each patient
- Checking quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items
- QA/QC including auditing medical prescriptions issued by doctors for the purposes of ensuring quality of overall prescription as relates to patient’s medical history and issues
- Maintaining accurate records of stock available and proactively manage orders and re-stocking as required
- Managing batch testing of various products and liaising with the lab(s) as required
- Other duties as may be usually required of a pharmacist
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.