Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 09/06/2022. Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt. Ltd (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt. Ltd is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt. Ltd Recruiting B.Sc / M.Sc/ B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.A / B.Com Candidates with 3 to 9 yrs Experience for Chemist / Officer / Executive / Assistant Position.Complete Details for the Chemist / Officer / Executive / Assistant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Vizag
- Department: QA / QC / Production / Warehouse
- Department: HR / IT
- No of Vacancies:60
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/06/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 10th June’ 2022,14:00 pm to 16:00 pm,Synergene Active Ingredients Private Limited Unit III, 59-A, Road No. 3, Jawaharlal Nehru Pharma City, Parawada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 531021
- Contact: Mobile & Whats App – 8712159608 , Please contact email@example.com for any further details you may require.
Related Job : Whatsapp Updated CV : Wipro Looking For M.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Sc,B.Tech,M.Tech,B.Com,BCA,MCA FRESHERS
B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
All the candidates are requested to wear a mask, follow social distancing and sanitise before entering the facility.