Apollo Hospitals is hiring Microbiologist .Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is an Indian hospital chain based in Chennai, India. It was founded by Prathap C. Reddy in 1983 as the first corporate healthcare provider in India..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Microbiologist as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Apollo Hospitals
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Microbiologist
- Qualification: B.Tech(Food Technology), MSC, BSC, M. Pharma, B. Pharma (with relevant experience)
- Experience: 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 06
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,25,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
Executive – Quality Assurance
1. Spec Definition
Coordinate with product manager in define product specs and test standards
Proactive review of products and specs to ensure compliance
2. Quality inspection
Inspecting planning for effectiveness and efficiency
Carrying product file, necessary reference docs to facilitate inspection
Conducting inspection of batch samples for quality and regulatory compliance
Escalate any quality issues around products and production batches proactively
Batch inspection reports
Final inspection certificate
4. Sample Room | Control sample record
Managing and record keeping batch samples of every product
Record keeping of batch samples
5. Artwork | Legal
Check regulatory compliance and legal sign off.
6. Efficacy Claims and Reviews
Assisting product manager in the areas of health claims, nutrient claims and legal metrology.
7. Vendor Development and Training
Help vendors in the areas of QA related to quality systems/documentation including developmentof GMP and food safety policies.
8. Sensory analysis
Conduct trials for sensory analysis of products and develop reports for conclusion.
Monitor MRP of benchmark products.
Text matter for QR code
Gold code generation
Other routine tasks as assigned
New Product Development (NPD)
- Market Diligence
- Study on Formulation and Finalization of sales features
- Vendor Search/Development
- Planning Factory Audits
- Cost calculation and verification
- Packaging Development
- Art work designing (As per Required rules and regulations)
- Legal sign off
- Product placement planning
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.