Dano Vaccines & Biologicals Pvt. Ltd is Hiring for QA Chemist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dano Vaccines and Biologicals Private Limited is one of the experienced manufacturers of Vaccines in India recognized for quality and safety. We are committed to our mission of developing and marketing life saving vaccines that are safe, of high quality and affordable to as many people as possible.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dano Vaccines & Biologicals Pvt. Ltd
- Location : Ghatkesar, Hyderabad
- Post Name: QA Chemist
- Qualification: B.Pharm or M.Pharm; M Sc/B Tech
- Experience: 02 to 4 years in Quality Assurance
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: 20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Opening date for online Application: 26/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact : +91 9948052911
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. Online documentation checking in production (BPRs filling, equipment log books etc.).
2. To check the compliance with respect to SOPs in the different departments.
3. Review of documents related to all the functions to ensure data integrity.
4. Random audits of different departments.
5. Assigning control number to documents such as deviation/CAPA/incident/QRM.
6. Coordination during the investigation of deviation, OOT, CAPA, OOS in different departments.
7. Prepare and review of different quality management related documents.
8. To perform internal audits in different departments.
9. To impart training of QMS.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.