Piramal Hiring Graduate .Piramal Critical Care (PCC), a business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, is the third largest producer of Inhaled Anesthetics and a global player in hospital generics. Motivated by its vision to deliver critical care solutions for patients and healthcare providers across the globe, PCC is committed to enabling sustainable and profitable growth for all its stakeholders..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Piramal
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name:Quality Manager, External Supply (sterile)
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :10-15 Years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary:12,00,000 – 18,00,000 PA.
Job Description/skills Required:
- Apply the quality standards for external supply in line with the requirements of other members of PCC management.
- Ensure that the customer (internal and external) needs are properly understood and the services / products are delivered on-time and in-full (OTIF).
- Maintain product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and current regulatory requirements.
- Assist to achieve financial objectives by compliance to the quality assurance budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Collaborating with other members of management to bring to the market new products, undertake new projects and apply modifications to existing projects.
- Overall monitoring of quality activities at the sites allocated.
- Implementation and ongoing tracking of Quality Metrics for External Suppliers.
- Ensure adherence to Company’s Values – Knowledge, Action, Care, Impact
- Ensure implementation of Company’s Quality policy, Quality Management System (QMS), SOPs and GMP Regulations at concerned sites.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply